Thursday 20 October 2016

More Fall




At the risk of sounding repetitive (from last year, and the year before that!), I Love Fall.
I love the colours, I love the ways the trees change, I love the extra rattle when the wind blows, I love the leaves falling, I love the patterns they make on the ground. I love how they get caught up in the draft behind the cars, and get blown around. I love the crisp cold air, and the clear blue skies, and the weaker sun (ie, no sunscreen!). I love getting out the winter gear, and going for walks. I love the chrysanthemums in all their colours, and the anticipation that the season brings, of Winter, and hot cocoa, and being all snug while it snows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your messages may take a while to appear because I have requested comment moderation. Thanks!