Wednesday 19 March 2014

Things I miss


My teapot, my cups and saucers
Living on the ground floor
My sewing machine
ABC 702 radio, esp Richard Glover
Commercial free radio/TV
The strap in child seat at the dining table
Sanitarium no added salt, no added sugar peanut butter
Green grass that you can sit on, with sunshine (and shade for me)
The smell of eucalypt, wattle, mowed grass
A good public transport system - with buses you can take a pram on
Pedestrian pathways (sidewalks here...)

Please note this list is just things, not people. Also, I'm trying not to start on food things I miss, or we'd be here all day.


1 comment:

  1. But all new experiences adding to the adventure.Missing you but reading your blog is like a visit.love to you all A B

    ReplyDelete

Your messages may take a while to appear because I have requested comment moderation. Thanks!