Friday 7 March 2014

All available aids

My new theory, fresh from the memory of having to recycle heaps of good crafty stuff when packing up to come here - use everything. Don't keep it for a rainy day. Don't save it because you know it will be really fun and you want it used 'right'. Just pull it out, turn off your inner perfectionist, and let them play. And so, a really smart packet of post it notes was ransacked to create a five minute artwork that was later destroyed before dad could come home and see it. I'm not sure if my soul is completely surviving this, but I'm really trying!

1 comment:

  1. WEll done something I need to tell myself even about little pieces of fabric better to have something made up then save it for something that may not happen. Member of Patchwork anonymous .

    ReplyDelete

Your messages may take a while to appear because I have requested comment moderation. Thanks!