Monday 1 August 2016

Neck cooler


Received in a package from Australia recently, which initially I thought might be one of those useless loving gestures I'd put in a cupboard, but I decided to give it a chance, because it has been hot and humid for around 2 weeks now, and I have been struggling with it all.
And it turned out great!! It really cools your neck! I feel the difference when I take it off!! Apart from the natty floral design, which makes me feel a touch daggy, (ie, not wearing this outside the house, ever), the thing actually works...
My suggestion to the designers - make some in more plain colours. Like blue, or black...
My other comment, is that the claim that I can just hang it up to dry and then travel, probably needs to be expanded to explain that it needs more than two days to dry. When it arrived, it was dry, and weighed practically nothing, but not now.
If anyone is interested - www.bodycooler.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your messages may take a while to appear because I have requested comment moderation. Thanks!