Wednesday 27 May 2015

Two steps forward?


I must post an update on Mr Indescribable.
Tonight we had salmon again - which was eaten without tomato sauce...
Also, he ate the head of the broccoli bit I had put on his plate (when he objected to having it on his plate, his father told him he just had to practice looking at it, to which he replied "oh, ok" - tip for future). This was after pulling off a tiny bit with his chubby baby fingers and trying it, and exclaiming 'I tried it! I like it!' with such surprise and joy. Thank you Yo Gabba Gabba.
And, just to round out the evening, he ate a quarter of an avocado (he has previously refused to even try avocado. I was a bit put out, because I had sat down with every intention of eating the whole thing on my own. I'm still suspicious that was why he suddenly needed to share.
So yes, it was one of those nights where I felt we took a couple of steps forward.
Photo is of this mornings activity - pulling pots and lids out of the cupboard, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your messages may take a while to appear because I have requested comment moderation. Thanks!