Wednesday 23 July 2014

Ikea potty review


I oscillated over whether to get this potty, to the point that we ended up with one because we weren't getting back to Ikea, not because I was overjoyed with having one. It looked too small - I honestly thought the baby's bottom was bigger (and, who knows, maybe it was a couple of months ago?!). But here we are, toilet training, with an Ikea potty, and it seems fine.
We also looked in Babies R Us, but it was the week that potties were 25% off, unbeknownst to us, unfortunately, so there wasn't much to look at, although we did note they all looked that small.
I don't like that this potty doesn't have a high back. We have had some interesting tumbles because the baby overshot. But otherwise, it does the job so far and is a nice cheap potty (because, who does manage to resell those expensive potties?!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your messages may take a while to appear because I have requested comment moderation. Thanks!