Friday 11 July 2014

The magnificent machines at the mall


The mall doesn't have coin operated machines at the entrance to every large store like in Australia. Instead there is a bank of them in the middle of a food court. They are good for at least half an hours entertainment just on their own, no money required (and the family toilet near by the other half hour, as the baby has worked out the automatic water on the child height basin). We have actually made a profit from ours, as my son found a quarter in one of them!
The crayon in the foreground is actually a change machine, in case your excuse is that you have no change.

1 comment:

  1. My excuse was I didn't how to use them. To which my daughter helpfully suggested that that lady did. ie so ask her. Pays to be honest.

    ReplyDelete

Your messages may take a while to appear because I have requested comment moderation. Thanks!