Tuesday 21 October 2014

Best work shoes ever


Normally, I buy my shoes, then fiddle with bandaids and heel grips, and blisters and all sorts of things, while my wide foot stretches the not so wide bits, and my heels get tough in the new spot where the back rubs, and the list goes on. The frustrating thing was, I was buying the widest, most sensible, clumpy shoes I could find.
These shoes, deserve a mention, because I have worn them three days in the office with nary a pain in the heel, or squish of the toes. The company write up says they are based on a clog design that an American couple found in the Netherlands and started exporting to America. Whatever they are based on, they are great.
Brand = Dansko. From what I've been told, they sell a lot of their clogs to nurses and teachers (people who are on their feet all day!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your messages may take a while to appear because I have requested comment moderation. Thanks!