Monday 19 January 2015

I still have the touch!


Some Thomas was given for Christmas gifts, so interest in the tracks has been high recently. Today I was commissioned to build a 'big track', using 'all the bits of track'. I just wanted to record that I still have the touch. In fact, I think my big tracks are getting better. I should credit my husband's instincts for buying small extra pieces, like the signals in the middle, and the rail/road crossing that the baby is playing with, that make tracks interesting, without creating storage issues.
Here is another track from before Christmas - not that I'm boasting or anything... This one had the request of putting lots of bridges over the top for the trains to go under - and from memory, the demand to use both the three way pieces nearly did me in.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your messages may take a while to appear because I have requested comment moderation. Thanks!