Tuesday 8 December 2015

Charming Charlie


Got an unexpected hour in the mall sans family after I had bought some steel caps - so I gamely made the choice to go in a few handbag stores I had always previously drifted by. Charming Charlie particularly took my interest - if you ever needed to buy something in a particular colour, be it jewellery, handbags or possibly a wrap, shoes, or a top, this is the place to be. It is a huge store, divided up by colour, with all the costume jewellery you could ever want, plus handbags, a range of tops (mainly tops), some hair accessories, watches, etc. There was a red section, a blue section, a black and white section, a gold and silver section, and more! It looks very handy for Christmas Party Outfit Shopping.
I was agog that it is such a vast sized store, and that I've been here for nearly two years, and only just discovering it. It is these handy go-to stores that you need to know about, when you're shopping the day before a night out to complete your outfit...
The photo is a bit non-descript, because I was embarrassed about taking a photo in the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your messages may take a while to appear because I have requested comment moderation. Thanks!