Tuesday 15 December 2015

The Handbag


Worth every capital used... Here is the first ever Bag that I Spent Money On, Ever. At this rate, I'll not be getting another bag for about 10 years, but I'm hoping this one works out. It is called a tote by the seller, so big enough to fit a laptop (or, for those who live in the real world, a set of colouring in pencils, some paper/notebook, a couple of books for kids to read, a couple of pieces of fruit, a container of almonds, about three waterbottles, my purse and my list of things to do).
The ironic thing? I bought it through a mail order catalogue... bought a bag, that I hadn't felt in the flesh first, hadn't tried on my shoulder... completely going by the pictures with the model... I agonized over it, and my long suffering husband eventually suggested that as a proportion of the price, maybe the return postage wasn't that bad, and maybe I could just get it and see how it went. It smells like leather, and feels awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your messages may take a while to appear because I have requested comment moderation. Thanks!