Wednesday 1 July 2015

New Sneakers


I forget when I last bought sneakers, but I know I haven't been jogging much in the last three years. But finally, I am jogging semi regularly, and I braved the store and bought new sneakers. I am so out of the loop that I am not ingrained to think that the current colours available are in any way cool (neon, neon and more neon?!), but I did my best.
The photo above is my old sneakers, with the new version of my sneakers. I ended breaking a tradition from uni and not getting the next version of this type of shoe, and was a bit nervous about it, but I took them for a jog today and didn't get rubbed heels, which makes me very happy. Normally it takes around 2 weeks to wear in sneakers, plus bandaids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your messages may take a while to appear because I have requested comment moderation. Thanks!