Saturday 7 November 2015

Creative Mama: Glittery leaves




Art in progress (looks quite ordered in a photo?!) and the finished leaves

This was something I thought of on my own, but acknowledge there is nothing new under the sun. As usual, it didn't turn out how I expected, but we did get a result. We traced actual leaves onto cardboard, making a template. Then we traced around the templates onto paper and decorated with glitter. We will make 'party string' of leaves, for fall decoration!
As usual, I have emerged slightly scarred. Despite my best efforts, there is still glitter on the table, and probably on the children.
Something I did think of - getting tubes of glitter and glue, rather than the little pepper shaker style glitter that you need to use glue with
Lessons learned:
Cover the table with paper before getting out the glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your messages may take a while to appear because I have requested comment moderation. Thanks!