Thursday 26 November 2015

Quiet Thanksgiving


We had quiet Thanksgiving, with some friends nearby who had kids younger than ours (so leaving at 8 wasn't leaving early and ruining the party!!). We also managed to rearrange our lounge room and clean out our basement (quite a lot of recycling occurred!). Now we need to have the four days again, so we can get more of those obscure, important but not urgent projects done...
I will say again, I find Thanksgiving to be completely relaxing, given that it is a celebratory meal together with friends/family, without the stress of finding appropriate Christmas presents for people who generally have all they need and more. Although I should admit here that I have never had to cook/host a Thanksgiving meal...

Oh, and I'm not boasting or anything, but in the morning I managed to fold a completely complicated origami paper aeroplane from instructions in Japanese (and pictures...). It is such an awesome flier...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your messages may take a while to appear because I have requested comment moderation. Thanks!