Saturday 9 January 2016

Iceskating lessons


First of 6 half hour lessons today... in the hope my children will be able to go forward, backward, and stop on the ice.
The little one's lesson was too funny, 30 3-4 year olds bundled up, with bike helmets and gloves, unable to keep their balance... Mine seemed to fall into the overwhelmed category - he was listening, he wasn't crying, he was making an effort when someone spoke to him, but still ended up at the back of the class, standing on the ice, dreaming.


The highlight of the day? The machine that resurfaced the ice after the ice hockey match and before the lessons.

1 comment:

  1. I spy my grandson:-)
    The amazing machine is a Zamboni. My older brother, a big wig in HR at a bigger wiggeryer company in NYC aspires to be a Zamboni driver upon retirement. Glad lesson #1 was a success!

    ReplyDelete

Your messages may take a while to appear because I have requested comment moderation. Thanks!