Tuesday 19 July 2016

Popsicles


This is something I thought of, anticipating summer would be difficult, and because I'm getting a bit sick of driving to Wholefoods especially (and only) for the yoghurt icypoles that are our icepole of choice. We finally just bought them online, given the usual problem that although there is heaps of shopping available in America, the time involved to get to all the shops and find what you're looking for is daunting.
These are a bit bigger than I anticipated and take quite a serving of yoghurt, but this mornings effort was chocolate (greek plus choc topping), berry (greek plus frozen raspberries), and our normal greek with honey. The boys had the chocolate this afternoon, and said it was tasty. I'm looking forward to trying a raspberry one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your messages may take a while to appear because I have requested comment moderation. Thanks!