Friday 26 December 2014

The first wonky Christmas tree decorations


I reached a mummy milestone recently, when my son, after talking about the making of it for two weeks, finally came home with a snowman, made out of clay (with a skirt, so it is actually a girl). He didn't realise, but I did, that it was meant as a tree ornament. My first, wobbly, no-one else outside the family gets it, Christmas tree ornament, to be kept and carefully added to the tree year after year.
In addition, in class he made us a Christmas present of another ornament - a stick with bits of coloured ribbon stuck to it with a glue gun. (which, unfortunatley, is untreated wood, so I don't think I'll get it through Australian customs when we go home :( )What precious, priceless moments I get!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your messages may take a while to appear because I have requested comment moderation. Thanks!