Saturday 3 May 2014

Ikea potato peeler review


Not sure if this will impact anyone's life, but I have a unique opportunity to review quite a lot of Ikea products. So I thought in the quiet moments, I'd start with the obvious stuff.
The Ikea potato peeler has a nice big handle, and the blade is sharp (I've used it twice, so I don't know about how it will last). The weird thing that I think will be an issue, is the hole in the bottom of the nice big handle, so it fills with washing up water! You can see it in this photo. I have to remember to drain the handle, and I do wonder about the inside growing mould or something equally disgusting. On the other hand, I think it was 99c, so possibly good value for money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your messages may take a while to appear because I have requested comment moderation. Thanks!