Tuesday 27 May 2014

Ikea towels review - Bandsjon


Among the towels that we got were these really cool stripey towels, type Bandsjon.

Things I like:
They are bright and cheerful, and not plain!
They have a little loop half way along the long edge so you can hang the towels up on a hook, which isn't so useful for drying a hole bath towel, but good for the hand towel.
The bath towel size (one down from the bath sheet size) is plenty big enough even for my tall husband.
The bath mat is nice and thick and absorbent.

Things I don't like:
The 'matching' bath mat doesn't have all the stripey colours that the towels have. So it sort of matches, but not quite, in my book.
They were more expensive than the other plain colours that we got. So, I am slightly disappointed that they have collected/made pills in the dryer. This might be due to what I put in the drying loads, I'm not really sure, but the result is, there are white fluff bits on the coloured stripes. They look a lot older than they are as a result.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your messages may take a while to appear because I have requested comment moderation. Thanks!