Saturday 14 June 2014

Trolley Tour through Historic Annapolis

Picture credit - http://www.destination-paradise.com/activities.html

The boys and I took some of our visitors on a 1 hour trolley tour through the down town area of Annapolis on Wednesday. It was one of those tours that had the driver providing a commentary over a microphone while we drove around. I enjoyed it quite a bit, and it was just the thing as the weather has been so muggy recently (air conditioned! cushioned seats!). There weren't so many opportunities to take good photos, as taking photos through glass windows is never really successful. But I definitely learnt a bit more that I can in turn pass onto other visitors.It was also useful to drive around the streets and sort of mentally put them together. I always get turned around when I'm in the back blocks of Annapolis (ie, off Main Street!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your messages may take a while to appear because I have requested comment moderation. Thanks!